School Districts and Corporate Programs
Programs for learners who are sponsored by companies, corporations or school boards are customized and delivered in flexible formats. We offer the following as examples of programming models:
- One-on-One tutoring in our Reading Support Program and/or our Math Support Program
- Literacy and/or Numeracy-based activities (for individual and small groups of up to 3-4 learners of similar ages/grades) that are designed to provide literacy and/or numeracy enrichment or extensions in reading, writing, oral communication, and/or math and numeracy skills.
Contact the email@example.com for more information to tailor a program for your group. Group discounts are available.
Programs for Teachers
Workshops and professional learning supports are available for educators. Facilitated by the Brock Learning Lab Director and Staff we have offered professional learning sessions on:
- individualized reading assessment
- literacy interventions and strategy instruction
- word study
- on-line synchronous literacy teaching
- literacy and technology coaching
Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to customize a professional learning agenda for you and your educator colleagues. Pricing structures are available on request.