The application fee* for VIS/UM programs is implemented to cover the cost of services and secure participants’ position.
- One term (four months) or less: $400 CAD
- More than one term: $600 CAD
- Pre-departure assistance
- Accommodation arrangements
- Courier service for formal invitation letter
- Ground transportation at the airport (pick up and drop off)
- On-arrival orientation (Brock ID card, library access, campus tour, etc.)
- Monthly health insurance cost for the initial three months
- Pre-arranged computer and email account
- Use of work space or office space assignment (private or shared)
- Opportunities for networking through formal receptions and other social events
- Formal letter of activity and recognition award
Methods of payment
- Cash (in-person only)
- Certified cheque or money order (Attention to: Brock International Services)
- Wire transfer information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee must be paid on submission of the registration form. The original receipt or proof of payment must be enclosed. Application deposit fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*For participants supported by Brock University internal funding sources, the fee will be prorated.