Brock International has partnered with BUSU to give away two tickets to the Toronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics on March 20 (valued at $400 CAD)
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- Follow @BrockuIntl and @BrockBUSU on Instagram
- Like the contest post on February 24, 2020 on the @BrockBUSU Instagram Page
- Tag a friend that you want to bring to the game
- BONUS ENTRY: share the post on @BrockBUSU Instagram page and tag @BrockuIntl
The grand prize includes:
Two (2) tickets to the Toronto Raptors Game on March 20 vs. the Boston Celtics (valued at $400 CAD)
A winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on February 27, 2020 by 4 p.m.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current students of Brock University.
- Contest entries must be posted between 8 a.m. on February 24 and 12 p.m. on February 27.
- Entrants must tag a friend in the comment section of the original Instagram post from February 24.
- All entrants must follow @BrockBUSU and @BrockuIntl on Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants will receive a bonus entry if they add the original @BrockBUSU Instagram post to their stories.
- Please note that you must tag @BrockuIntl and your account must be public and/or following @BrockuIntl to count.
- The winner will be determined through random selection and announced on February 27, 2020 by 4 p.m. on the @BrockBUSU and @BrockuIntl Instagram Stories.
- The winner will have until March 2, 2020 at 4 p.m. to accept the prize and confirm next steps through direct message on the @BrockBUSU or @BrockuIntl Instagram account. Failure to confirm will result in another winner being selected.
- The winner of the contest will be responsible for picking up the tickets at the BUSU office no Brock University’s main campus. The winner may be required to show their Brock student card to collect their prize.
- The winner has two-weeks to pick up their prize(s), failure to do so may result in another winner being selected.
- Comments featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (profanity or objectable content as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct).
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.