The Killam Fellowships Program is designed for students wishing to participate in an exchange to the United States. Successfully recipients of the Killam Fellowships Program award will receive $5,000 US per semester award, along with other programming and awards.
For more information about the Killam Fellowships Program, please visit The Killam Undergraduate Fellowships for Canadians.
- Minimum overall average of 80%
- Must be a Brock undergraduate student currently enrolled in classes
- Must have completed a minimum of 5.0 Brock credits prior to the anticipated start date of the Killam Fellowships Program
- From the Killam Fellowships Program website – At time of application, student must be:
- A Canadian citizen,
- A currently enrolled full-time undergraduate student(BA, BSc or BAH [professional degrees are normally not eligible]) in good standing at a Canadian degree-granting institution,
- Expected to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good standing during the 2020-2021 academic year, should they be selected for an award,
- Expected to receive an undergraduate degree in the Spring of 2021 or beyond,
- Meet the eligibility requirements and regulations of the home university,
- Proficient in English,
- In possession of a strong academic record, and
- Able to complete all steps of the application process prior to the published deadlines
2020-2021 Application Instructions
Students must complete and submit the online Brock International Mobility Application prior to December 1, 2019. No late applications will be accepted.
Brock Application Requirements:
- Completed Application
- Personal Statement
- Program Plan from Academic Advisor (recommended)
Program Fee: $125
It is advisable that you speak with your Academic Advisor prior to applying to discuss specific Brock program requirements, program timing, etc. Contact us for more details on what questions to discuss with your Academic Advisor.
For questions about the Killam Fellowships Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org