Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure you submit your application properly.
Internship Program Requirements
- Must be a Brock undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in classes
- Must be a Brock undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing
- Must meet the host program requirements
All students who meet the application requirements will be interviewed by the international mobility committee.
Additional Application Requirements
- Submit completed application by appropriate deadline
- Statement of Purpose (1 page, double-spaced, statement of your personal, academic and professional reasons for wanting to participate in the Brock Internship program. Please include relevant work experience, relevant volunteer experience, reasons why you’re interested in the program, and why you would be a good fit with internship program)
- $75 Program Fee (paid at time of Brock interview)