Share your Homestay experience for a chance to win great prizes!
Students from more than 100 countries call Brock their home away from home. They come from all corners of the world and represent unique cultures and ways of life.
We want to celebrate the #BrockU community by showcasing our Homestay families. Photos can be as simple as students and families smiling and laughing together, everyday life (ie. family dinner or breakfast), family trips, or any fun experiences had participating in the Homestay program. Creativity is encouraged.
The top four (4) photos will be selected by a panel of judges, and then put to a popular vote with the total number of likes received determining the top two (2) photos, and ultimately the winners of the contest.
The top two photos will be awarded the following:
- WAL-MART Gift Card, valued at $50
- Brock Campus Store Gift Card, valued at $25
The contest entry deadline is 12 p.m. (noon) on April 30, 2020.
For more information email: email@example.com
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all families and students actively participating in Brock’s Homestay program.
- Contest entries must be submitted between March 16 and April 30 to qualify.
- We are looking for photos of homestay families together smiling and having fun. Photos can be as simple as everyday life (ie. family dinner or breakfast), family trips, or any fun experiences had participating in the homestay program. Creativity is encouraged.
- Photos featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (nudity, profanity, or objectionable content as outlined in the student code of content).
- There is no limit to the number of submissions, but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- By submitting your photos, you give Brock University permission to use them, along with your name and descriptions used, on all brocku.ca websites, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and promotional material where they will be viewable for free by the general public.
- The top four (4) photos will be determined by a panel of judges between April 30.
- The four (4) photos will be put to a popular vote between April 30 at 4 p.m. and May 4 at 12 p.m (noon).
- The top two (2) photos will be determined by popular vote, where the number of comments a photo receives on the finalists Instagram post will determine the rank of the top two (2) winners.
- The winners will be announced by May 5.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.
Brock University protects your privacy and your information. The personal information requested here is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). The information provided will be used by the University to continue the conversation with you about being a Brock student. Direct any questions about this collection to Mike Morrison, Marketing & Communications Office, Brock International, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.