Our homestay program provides students with the opportunity to live with a Canadian family while studying at Brock. This is a great opportunity to practice your English and learn about Canadian culture.
Students interested in living on campus can contact the Department of Residence firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss housing options.
Why choose Brock Homestay?
Brock Homestay can be your home away from home. Living with a Brock Homestay family is a fantastic way to improve your English, learn about Canadian culture and the community. It is a way to live as part of a family and enjoy the support and comforts of a family home.
- Experience the diversity of Canada living with an English-speaking host family
- Make friends for life
- Explore Niagara and get involved in the community
- Supportive environment to help with learning English
- Gain confidence to communicate in real life settings
- Learn English intensively while living with an English-speaking family
- Providing education, training and support to both students and families
- Affordable options including meals or no meals
- Inspections of all homes in the program
- Private, furnished bedroom (main, upper or lower level of home)
- Internet access and house amenities, including use of laundry facilities
- Walking distance to St. Catharines/Thorold bus routes
- Families complete criminal reference checks
- Homestay staff are easily accessible
For more information, please email email@example.com.