The GSPP is a four-week program that provides a bridge to graduate studies in science programs at Brock University for students whose first language is not English.
|Tuition||Ancillary Fees||Homestay Fees|
|Costs are being revised.||Costs are being revised.||Costs are being revised.|
*Fees are subject to change without notice.
Payment Due Dates
For all students, remaining fees are due four weeks prior to the first day of the program. Please visit Making a Payment, for more information. If you are unable to complete payment by this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
There will be a late payment fee of $150 for any returning students who do not pay their full tuition by the payment due date. Once payment has been received in full, students will be registered for the program.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com
- Critical thinking and synthesizing arguments and ideas
- Researching, referencing and plagiarism
- Academic presentations, discussion and debate
- Development of specialized vocabulary
- Academic note taking
- North American standard business communication
- Cross-cultural communication