Prepare for Duolingo, TOEFL, or IELTS English language proficiency tests with this introductory course to understand the test structure and strategies.
A focus on the fundamental skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking, you will also learn the different question types each component includes, as well as tips and tricks and common mistakes to avoid. The course also includes online exercises and practice tests.
- Choose between IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo testing formats
- Increase your English Proficiency Test (EPT) score to further your academic study
- Complete your university application with a new EPT score after course completion
- Improved EPT scores can meet the English language requirements for admission into Brock University
International students who have been conditionally admitted to Brock University are now eligible to apply for the International Duolingo Incentive. As part of the Incentive you will receive a free 15-hour Intensive Test Preparation Course and full test fee refund ($70.00CAD) upon achieving a score of 110 and enrolling in Brock Undergraduate studies for Spring 2021.
All students will be required to self-assess ESL level prior to registration to determine likely success in completing the Test Preparation course and achieving a score of 110. Note that this course is intended for students who can currently self-assess at an IELTS level of 5.5-6.0.
For available program dates or questions regarding the International Duolingo Incentive and your eligibility, please contact: email@example.com.
Full or Part time Preparation Courses:
- A minimum of 15 students is required. If cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be able to switch to a different course session or receive a refund.
- There is no refund if you cancel 7 days before course start
- There is no refund after the course has started
Free Duolingo Test Preparation Course Incentive:
To be eligible for the award the student must:
- Be a new full-time international student in the Fall 2020 term conditionally admitted to an undergraduate degree; and,
- Be paying international tuition; and,
- Register full-time in Undergraduate courses by the September 22, 2020 deadline; and,
- Remain registered as a full-time student for the entire Fall 2020 term.
This International Duolingo Incentive is offered for the Fall 2020 academic term only. This incentive is offered as a limited-time response to the worldwide COVID19 pandemic, that has resulted in uncertainty towards continuing and/or completing studies. This incentive is offered one-time award and is non-renewable. This incentive is non-refundable and has no cash value. This incentive cannot be deferred or rolled forward to another academic term, or year. Dropping below full-time status in the Fall 2020 term will result in the award being reversed in its entirety.
4- or 8-week
Test Preparation Course
Only $450 CAD*
*Plus applicable student ancillary fees.
Test Preparation Course
**Must be conditionally admitted international student at Brock University.