Extended Health and Dental Plan

Extended Health and Dental Plan – Student VIP (BUSU and GSA plan)

Download a comparison of UHIP and Student VIP

The extended health and dental plan (Student VIP) for international and domestic students is administered by the Brock University Students’ Union (BUSU) for undergraduate students and the Graduate Students’ Association (GSA) for graduate students.

There are live chat question and answer sessions about the BUSU extended health and dental plan. Visit BUSU for more details.

Canadian citizens who have been living outside Canada

If you are a Canadian citizen who has been living outside Canada and are here to study, you are eligible to apply for Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). It will take 3 months to activate so you will need UHIP coverage for that period. Please email uhip@brocku.ca from your Brock email account for details and instructions.