We hope you are excited about starting your program at ESL Services. Our two-day orientation program will help you adjust to your new life in Canada and as a Brock University student.
What will you do at the orientation?
- Meet students and instructors in your program
- Receive information about health insurance and student services on campus
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Take your photo for Brock Card
- Write a placement test
Prepare for your orientation:
- Bring your letter of admission, piece of photo ID (passport), and verification of any test scores (i.e. IELTS or TOEFL) with you.
- Not sure how to get to Brock? Get directions to Brock University
- Review the schedule
- Check our IELP student handbook for more information