A dedicated team of staff from Brock International Services is committed to providing you with the best experience during your studies. Our programs and services are designed to help you adjust to academic life at Brock and living in Canada.
If you have any questions about our programs or services, please select a category through the drop-down menu below, and choose an appointment time that fits your schedule.
Not sure what department to contact?
Review a list of various help topics by department below
- Immigration advising (Study Permits, Temporary Resident Visas, Co-op Work Permits, Post-Graduate Work Permits)
- Adjusting to student life in Canada
- Tips about UHIP
- Learn more about our events
- Become more involved on campus
- Volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Transitioning to Brock & understanding seminars
- Time management/planning your term
- Academic Integrity (plagiarism, citing/referencing, etc.)
- Note-taking skills
- Reading & Writing (paragraph structure, grammar, citation/referencing, etc.)
- Speaking/Presenting/Listening skills
- International Consortium Partnerships
- International Partners Institutions
- International Funding opportunities