The search for the greatest holiday baker at Brock begins Dec. 3. Show off your family’s festive traditions and fantastic baking skills by entering your sweet holiday treat into the Brock Bake-Off.
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- Follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram
- Take a photo of yourself with your holiday treat
- Direct message the photo, along with your name, ingredients & a recipe to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account
Deadline to enter: Monday, Dec. 7 at 12 noon (EST).
$75 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$50 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$25 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
The top four (4) entries will be put to popular vote between Monday, December 7 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, December 9 at 12 p.m.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current faculty, staff and students of Brock University.
- Contest entries must be received between 4 p.m. on December 3 and 12 p.m. on December 7.
- All entrants must follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- The top four entries will be determined by a select group of judges from Brock University.
- The top 3 finalists will be determined by popular vote between Monday, December 7 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, December 9 at 12 p.m. on the @BrockuIntl Instagram page.
- The winner will have until December 16, 2020 at 4 p.m. to accept the prize and confirm next steps through direct message on the @BrockuIntl Instagram account. Failure to confirm will result in another winner being selected.
- Entries featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (profanity or objectable content as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct).
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.