Hosted by Brock International
You’re invited to participate in Brock University’s spookiest contest of the year: The Halloween Costume Contest! Snap a photo in your Halloween costume and direct message it to @BrockuIntl on Instagram. Your costume will then be judged for both creativity and originality, with the top nine (9) entries put to popular vote starting Monday, November 2 at 12 p.m. The three (3) entries with the most votes will win a total of $150 in Skip the Dishes gift cards.
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- Follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram
- Snap a photo in your Halloween costume
- Direct message your photo to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account along with your name, program of study and home country.
$75 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$50 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$25 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
The top nine (9) entries will be put to popular vote between Monday, November 2 at 12 p.m. and Wednesday, November 4 at 12 p.m.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current faculty, staff and students of Brock University.
- Contest entries must be received between 8 a.m. on October 29 and 8 a.m. on November 2.
- All entrants must follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- The top 9 costumes will be determined by a select group of judges from Brock University.
- The top 3 finalists will be determined by popular vote between Monday, November 2 at 12 p.m. and Wednesday, November 4 at 12 p.m. on the @BrockuIntl Instagram page
- The winner will have until November 11, 2020 at 4 p.m. to accept the prize and confirm next steps through direct message on the @BrockuIntl Instagram account. Failure to confirm will result in another winner being selected.
- Costumes reinforcing harmful stereotypes around race, gender, ability, culture and mental health or other illicit content will be disqualified from the contest.
- Students must abide by rules and regulations within the Student Code of Conduct and/or the guidelines included in the Halloween Costume Protocol, as outlined by BUSU.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.