Hosted by Brock International and Brock Residences
Everyone has a hidden talent. This week, we want you to share it with the world! Record yourself performing hidden talent and direct message it to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account. You can choose to sing, dance, perform a comedy routine. The possibilities are endless. The top nine (9) entries will be put to popular vote starting Monday, September 14 at 4 p.m. to declare the winner.
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- Follow @BrockuIntl and @BrockResidences on Instagram
- Record yourself performing your hidden talent
- Practice social distancing. If you’re performing your act with a partner, please ensure it’s someone you live with and you stay 6 feet apart.
- Direct message your entry video to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account
$75 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$50 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$25 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
The top nine (9) entries will be put to popular vote between Monday, September 14 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, September 17 at 12 p.m.
If you’re performing your act with a partner, please ensure it’s someone you live with and you stay 6 feet apart.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current faculty, staff and students of Brock University.
- Contest entries must be received between 12 p.m. on September 11 and 10 a.m. on September 14.
- All entrants must follow @BrockuIntl and @BrockResidences on Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- Entry videos can be a maximum of 60 seconds in length
- The winner will be determined by popular vote between Monday, September 14 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, September 17 at 12 p.m. on the @BrockuIntl Instagram page.
- The winner will have until September 20, 2020 at 4 p.m. to accept the prize and confirm next steps through direct message on the @BrockuIntl Instagram account. Failure to confirm will result in another winner being selected.
- Entries featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (profanity or objectable content as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct).
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.