Food is an expression of cultural identity. A historical reflection of local ingredients, customs and traditions past down from generations of people around the world. To celebrate, we want you to create a delicious dessert using only what you have in the pantry, fridge or freezer. Submit your creation by including a photo, along with a name, ingredients & a recipe by direct messaging it to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account.
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- Follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram
- Take a photo of your creation
- Direct message the photo, along with a name, ingredients & a recipe to the @BrockuIntl Instagram account
$50 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$30 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
$20 Skip the Dishes Gift Card
The top four (4) entries will be put to popular vote between Monday, June 1 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current faculty, staff and students of Brock University.
- Contest entries must be received between 8 a.m. on May 29 and 12 p.m. on June 1.
- All entrants must follow @BrockuIntl on Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but repeat entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be determined by popular vote between Monday, June 1 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. on the @BrockuIntl Instagram page.
- The winner will have until June 5, 2020 at 4 p.m. to accept the prize and confirm next steps through direct message on the @BrockuIntl Instagram account. Failure to confirm will result in another winner being selected.
- Entries featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (profanity or objectable content as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct).
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platforms used throughout the contest.