Win one of two pairs of tickets to see King Ubu at the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
Brock International has teamed up with Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts to give you a chance to win one of two FREE pair of tickets to the play King Ubu. Enter by following both Brock International and Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts on Facebook, and tagging a friend in the comments section of the post on Tuesday, March 5.
Alfred Jarry’s controversial classic King Ubu will bring audiences face-to-face with the absurdity of modern life at Brock University’s Marilyn I. Walker Theatre. Presented by Brock’s Department of Dramatic Arts (DART), the show is an avant-garde and hilarious commentary on human folly and the dangers of unchecked political ambition.
The production showcases the talents of students in the DART undergraduate program, including Ash McEachern, Avery Delaney, Chris Murillo, Emma McCormick, Jackson Wagner, Jasmine Case, Juan-Carlos Figueroa, Lauren Reid, Leah Eichler, Rachel Frederick, Samuel Donovan, Taylor Bogaert and Tsipporah Shendroff. Read the Brock News article for more details on the production.
Friday, March 8 at 11:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Marilyn I. Walker Theatre
Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts
Downtown St. Catharines.
Please note: Transportation to and from the performance is not included.
Entering is simple:
- Follow Brock International and Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts on Facebook
- Tag a friend you’d like to take to the performance in the comments section of the Facebook post on Tuesday, March 5
- Stay tuned to the Brock International Facebook page to see if you’ve won
The winners will be announced on March 7th by 4 p.m, and will be able to choose a preferred showtime on March 8 or 9.
Official rules & regulations
- The contest is open to all current students of Brock University
- Contest entries must be posted before Thursday March 7, 2019 at 12 p.m.
- All entrants must follow Brock International and Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts on Facebook
- Comments featuring illicit content will be disqualified from the contest (profanity or objectionable content as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct)
- There is no limit to the number of submissions but repeat entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be determined through random selection
- The winner will be announced by Thursday March 7, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- The winner of the contest is responsible for picking up the tickets
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or another social media platforms used throughout the contest