Set up Outlook on your computer
After you’ve downloaded Outlook from Office 365, you can add your Brock email account.
1. In Outlook, choose the File tab.
2. Under Account Information, choose Add Account.
3. On the Auto Account Setup page, enter your name, Brock email address and password, and then choose Next.
4. Choose Finish.
1. On the setup page, click Add Account.
2. Click Exchange or Office 365 to add your Brock account.
3. Enter your account information, and click Add Account. Please make sure you use your Brock email address for both the E-mail address and User name fields.
Set up Outlook on your phone
1. With new Android devices, the standard mail application has been replaced with Gmail.
Click on “Gmail” within your Android apps to launch the Gmail application.
Once launched, click on “Add an email address”.
2. When prompted, select “Exchange”.
3. When prompted, type in your email address.
4. When prompted, type in your password.
5. When prompted, type in the server address as “Outlook.office365.com”.
6. When prompted with the “Remote security administration” prompt, click on “OK”. This prompt has been created to inform you that you have control of your device from Office 365.
7. Select the appropriate settings and click next.
8. When prompted to “Activate device administrator?”, click on “Activate.” This again allows you to control your device through Office 365. Note that if you do not want to activate your device, you cannot connect to your device through the Gmail app.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Mail.
3. Click Accounts.
4. Click Add Account.
5. Select Exchange.
6. Fill in your Brock CampusID Email and a Description for the account.
7. A Password box will appear. Input your Brock CampusID password into the box and click Next.
8. Toggle the on/off switch to configure which components of your account you want to sync on your phone. Click Save to finish adding your account to your phone.
1. On your BlackBerry BB10 device, select “Settings”.
2. On the System Settings screen, select “Accounts”.
3. Select “Add Account”.
4. Select “Email, Calendar and Contacts”.
5. When prompted, type in your email address.
6. When prompted, type in your password.
7. Input the appropriate settings and click on “done”.