Brock University’s Information Technology Services (ITS) department provides high-bandwidth, high availability campus wired connectivity to the internet and other online resources.
ITS wired service for the University provides the following:
- 100/1000 BaseT Ethernet port connection to a dedicated port on Brock University’s network (if connection is not available, contact Telecommunications for Cable Installation)
- IP address Services
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) services
- 802.1X authentication service
- Ongoing monitoring, maintenance and support
Please view our current support hours.
The Wired Network is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance and unplanned outages.