LinkedIn Learning offers video courses taught by industry experts that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Simply log in with your Brock Campus ID and access the LinkedIn Learning video library of engaging, top-quality courses.
- Go to linkedin.com/learning
- Click Sign in at the top right of the screen.
- Click Sign in with your organization account.
- Enter your Brock email address
- You will be directed to the Brock Sign In page. Enter your Brock email and password and click Sign in.
- You will be given the option to connect your LinkedIn profile to your new LinkedIn Learning account. Linking your LinkedIn account with LinkedIn Learning allows you to seamlessly share Learning goals and successes across platforms, as well as receive personalized recommendations based on your relevant skills and interests.
LinkedIn Learning is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance and unplanned outages.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for all frequently asked questions about this service.
Yes! Everyone at Brock, including students, faculty, and staff, have access to a free LinkedIn Learning membership.
No, as long as you are a member of the Brock community you can log on to LinkedIn Learning from any location using your Brock ID.
Yes, although a majority of the tutorials are on computer software, there are a lot of other videos that cover a wide variety of hobbies and skills. These include: photography, music, productivity, presentation skills, resume building, and many more.
Yes, currently there is an app for iOS and Android devices. You can access this app from your app store.
Once you are logged into the LinkedIn Learning app, you can view downloaded videos offline. The app login is valid for 30 days, after which you will be prompted to re-authenticate your account by signing in again.