Gaining access to Qualtrics can be done by submitting a Security Access Request Form (SARF). If you are a student, you do not have access to complete a SARF and will have to ask your department administrators to complete one for you. Faculty and staff have access to complete a SARF and can follow the steps below.
After you have been given an account and reset your password follow the steps under Returning Users to access your Qualtrics account.
1. Go to https://my.brocku.ca and log in using your Brock ID.
2. On the left side of the page, click Brock DB – Menu.
3. Under the Navigation Menu, click Department Forms then SecAccessForm.
4. Select Employee as the Type of Access and Additional Access Request as the Reason for Request.
5. Click Go.
6. A new field will appear, enter your Brock ID and click Go.
7. Beside Select Department for this Request your department should auto populate. If it is incorrect or you wish to choose a different department, select your department from the list and click Update.
8. At the bottom of the page in the Comments box enter your name, Brock email, and Qualtrics request.
9. Click Submit.
Once your SARF is approved, an account will be created using your Brock ID and a password reset email will be sent to you. Follow the Reset Password steps to change your password.