Latest departmental news and events within the Faculty of Humanities.
- English MA’s adapt to the virtual world by hosting a virtual Colloquium May 6, 2021Each year the Brock University English Language and Literature Graduate Program hosts an in-person Graduate Student Colloquium for students to present their Major Research Projects. However, during this pandemic year, on April 27th, the Brock […]
- Canadians across the country are invited to share their Canada Games story as part of a new crowd-sourced digital history project. August 2, 2020Brock researchers looking for Canada Games stories
- Brock grad shares passion for Paris on Foreword podcast June 30, 2021Brock grad shares passion for Paris on Foreword podcast
- Loss of Welland House Hotel highlights need to preserve heritage: Brock profs July 20, 2021When the Welland House Hotel burned down Monday, July 12, a significant witness to St. Catharines history was lost.
- The rise and fall of the Kingdom of Man – Andrew McDonald July 22, 2021On a small island in the Irish Sea, fortresses preside over the rugged shores. This unlikely location was the birthplace of a medieval empire that lasted 200 years. Rulers built coastal fortresses on cliffs, roved […]