- Immerse yourself in interactive lectures and multimedia learning.
- Explore interdependent societal, cultural, and environmental perspectives.
- Discover connections with Niagara in your community.
- Learn in the classroom, on local field trips, and through international travel.
- Develop your intercultural competency skills.
- Holistic personalized learning that responds to your life project.
- HIST/MARS 2P08 Colonial Latin America
- HIST3Q94 Revolution in Latin America*
- HIST2P09 Modern Latin America
- HIST3P00 Ideas and Culture since 1800*
*Some prerequisites and restrictions apply. See the course calendar and talk to an academic advisor for details.