Faculty, educational developers, librarians, graduate students, and other university personnel are invited to submit up to two presentation proposals – a 20 minute presentation or a 60 minute interactive workshop (for up to 35 participants) – related to one or more of the following conference themes:
- digital pedagogy best practices in the Humanities or Social Sciences;
- digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
- digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
- the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
- digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
- innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
The proposal submission deadline is: March 31, 2018.
All proposals will be peer reviewed. Decisions will be communicated no later than April 30, 2018. Please use the following submission template:
Submission of proposals is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
NOTE: This event may be recorded. I hereby grant to the University and/or any third party it may authorize, the right to reproduce, use, exhibit, display, broadcast, distribute and create derivative works of the photographed and/or video images of me for use in connection with the activities of the University or to promote, publicize or explain the University or its activities. This grant includes, without limitation, the right to publish such images in any University publication, multimedia production, display, advertisement, social media and online publication.