5th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute Conference (Ontario, Canada)
The 2018 Digital Pedagogy Institute conference will be held at Brock University (St. Catharines, Ontario) on Thursday August 9 – Friday August 10, 2018.
A partnership between Brock University, the University of Guelph, the University of Toronto Scarborough, and the University of Waterloo, the two day conference will include keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training that focus on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform undergraduate and graduate teaching.
Faculty, educational developers, librarians, graduate students, and other university personnel are invited to attend and submit a presentation proposal – a 20 minute presentation or a 60 minute interactive workshop – related to one or more of the following conference themes:
- digital pedagogy best practices in the Humanities or Social Sciences;
- digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
- digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
- the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
- digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
- innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
Learn more about the PAST conferences below:
2017 (2 day): https://brocku.ca/dpi2017
2015 (3 days): https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/conferences/dpi/