With a renewed focus on progressive and responsive strategic management of the people, culture and work environment at Brock, as of April 2023 Human Resources is being reimagined as the Office of People and Culture.
The Office of People & Culture develops strategy and creates and administers programs, policies and procedures to effectively manage the employee life cycle, to support the creation of a sustainable, high-performing organization with a commitment to ensuring Brock is a preferred place to work and study.
Your People & Culture team is organized into six main portfolios of service:
- People Service, Systems & Analytics
- Total Rewards & Payroll
- Managerial Advising & Talent Acquisition
- Labour & Employment Relations
- Organizational Development & Effectiveness
- Health, Safety & Wellness