We are pleased to announce the new Travel Award generously provided by the Office of the Vice-President, Research (VPR). The award is open to full-time graduate students who have not received travel funds from Brock this academic year.
- A current, full-time Brock University graduate student and have not received other travel funds from Brock University this academic year (spring 2023 to winter 2024)
- Attending/attended a conference between May 2023 and April 2024
In addition to one or more of the following:
- Evidence of a peer-reviewed conference paper or proceedings
- Invitation to an especially prestigious conference or institution for an installation, performance, or presentation
- Received a prize or award at the conference/symposium
Note: Students who have already attended or are planning to attend a conference, installation, or event before the end of April 2024 are eligible to apply; however, they must be able to provide proof of Travel Award eligibility at the time of application.