As of June 30th, 5 bookable, physically-distanced, individual study spaces, exclusively for graduate students, will be available on the Plaza 4th floor Mezzanine.
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Monday to Friday
- Each space is available to be booked by 1 student per day.
- No food permitted; covered drinks only.
- Power is available at or nearby each station.
- Students need to bring own computer/equipment
- Space is accessible by stairs and by elevator.
Before you arrive
All campus COVID-19 protocol must be followed when using a bookable space:
- Complete the COVID-19 self-screening before arriving to campus.
- Check in upon your arrival to campus at one of two access points – Carins Complex east entrance or the Rankin Family Pavilion. Please be prepared to present your booking confirmation, as well as your Brock student ID.
- Non-medical face coverings are mandatory while in any public space on campus (including the bookable study space).