How can you make a successful shift from your academic studies to life after graduation?
This annual professional development event has something to offer every graduate student at Brock University at every stage of their journey. Whether you are just starting to think about your next steps after graduation or you’re ready to take action to launch your career, SHIFT is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.
How can attending SHIFT help you?
- Learn from professional experts and their experiences
- Get practical ideas about how to leverage your graduate education and experience
- Prepare for your future career and the professional world
- Connect with graduate students in your program and other programs
What did SHIFT look like last year? While the in-person conference was cancelled in 2020, we were still about to offer informative webinars from our great roster of professional experts.
View Past SHIFT Sessions
Dates: Wednesday May 19 – Thursday May 20
Times: Sessions will be offered both synchronously and asynchronously.
Locations: Virtual (online)
What Can You Expect at SHIFT?
- Opening and closing plenary talks from fantastic facilitators
- Your choice of a variety of engaging workshops
- Key takeaways from panels of experts sharing their experiences
- Opportunities to connect with fellow graduate students