Your offer package may consist of the following components:
- Program Information: Your offer of admission will contain information relevant to your program and may include the specialization, the status of your studies (whether it is full or part-time), entry point and other pertinent details.
- Terms and Conditions of Acceptance: Certain terms or conditions of admission may be outlined in your offer package. This may include maintaining a high-academic standard, or completing additional courses in order to fulfill certain requirements that have been pre-determined by the program. All offers of admission are conditional on the receipt of final official transcripts.
- Financial Information: For tuition and ancillary fees please refer to the Financial website. All students must ensure that they arrive at Brock fully prepared to support themselves financially throughout the duration of their studies.
- Funding Package: If you received a funding package, click here. This link will provide you with the information to assist you in fully understanding the components of your funding package and how your funding will be presented to you.
- International Students: Our International students receive a Student Information Form that will assist in obtaining a Study Permit/Visa. All International students must ensure they obtain the appropriate documents to study at Brock University.
- Deadline dates: Students typically have three weeks to respond to their offer of admission. Please keep this in mind in order to secure your position in a graduate program. Some programs may have additional deadlines to consider, please take note of these.
Please review your offer of admission and let us know if you have any questions. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We want you to make the best decision for you and your graduate work.
Once you accept your offer, please view our Information For Newly Admitted Students.