Welcome to the 2023 Graduate Student Communications Contest!
How well do you know Brock’s graduate initiatives and services?
In collaboration with FGS (Faculty of Graduate Studies), we’re rewarding our graduate students for being aware and educated on initiatives and supports related to grad studies at Brock! Students will answer trivia-like questions online to be entered to win prizes and swag. There will be on-campus bonus locations for students to scan a QR code for additional ballots.
- Two prizes of $50 VISA/Mastercard
- Two prizes of $25 VISA/Mastercard
All winners will receive a grad swag bag.
Winners will be announced after reading week (February 27 week).
The contest runs from January 23 to February 17
- Answer as many questions as you can correctly relating to Brock graduate students
- Receive 1 ballot/entry for every 5 questions answered correctly on the main survey (maximum 5 ballots)
- Receive additional 10 entries for answering ALL questions correctly (15 ballots)
- We will only accept one valid BrockU email per current grad student submission for the main survey.
Bonus On-Campus Locations
Keep an eye out around Brock’s main campus for the bonus location QR codes.
- Receive 5 ballots for every bonus on-campus location found and online form filled out.
- We will only accept one valid BrockU email per current grad student submission for each location.