We are looking for both future academics and future business leaders.
The MSc in Management can help you succeed in many fields.
Candidates are selected based on their academic background, research potential and innovative thought in the area of interest.
- Four year bachelor’s degree (Canadian equivalent) from an accredited university
- B+/78 per cent academic average in last two years of undergraduate study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum GMAT score of at least 550 or a minimum GRE score in the 60th percentile
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score:
- TOEFL IBT: 100 / Academic IELTS: 7.0 /Pearson Test of English (Academic): 70
- The Goodman School of Business may request an English Language Proficiency score from any applicant who has not completed an undergraduate degree in an exempt country OR whose first language is not English.
- Do you need this? Please contact us for an assessment.
- A personal interview with a designated faculty member will be required
- This interview will be no longer than 30 minutes and will assist us in evaluating your English language proficiency (if applicable), understanding your research interests and how we can best accommodate these interests should you choose to pursue MSc studies at the Goodman School of Business