We’re here to help. Contact us about the application process and we’ll guide you through all the options available to you.
Summary of application documents
All applications and application documents for the MBA (ISP) program must be submitted electronically. Hard copy application documents will not be accepted.
All applications must include:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non Refundable Application Fee ($130 Canadian)
- The application fee can be paid by credit card or online banking. All application fees are received by OUAC, not by Goodman or Brock University.
- Required Documents
- Within three business days of your application payment being processed you will be contacted by email by Brock University. The email will include instructions to activate your my.brocku.ca account and to upload your required application documents.
- Please visit the document upload instructions and document types page for more information
- Scans of original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- The scanned copy must be of your official transcript, not your student/self-serve copy.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted. Both the translated and the original version must be scanned and uploaded.
- If you are a Brock student, your Brock transcript will be uploaded for you.
- Three electronic reference reports
- Reference reports can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference reports can only be submitted using the Brock University electronic reference system.
- Your referees will be emailed automatically with instructions to complete the electronic reference report once your application has been received by Brock University.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Graduate Studies Internal Scholarship/Award Application
- Completion of this form will ensure that you are considered for any awards/scholarships you may be eligible for
- Scan of official TOEFL, IELTS or other approved test score.
- An interview will be required.
- To ensure we are able to get to know all applicants better, we have introduced an online interview platform for all applicants to this program starting in January 2018. Given the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to personally meet or speak to everyone.
- Preparing for your online interview
- Once we have done an initial review of your complete application to ensure you meet the requirements for our program, you will receive instructions by email on how to complete the online interview. Our online interview platform manager, Kira Talent, has compiled a website with some great resources for anyone who wants to be well prepared for this part of the application process. www.kiraprep.com
- You will have a chance to practice answering video interview questions and be able to review your practice responses after you submit your application. If you want to prepare for the video interviews prior to submitting your application, we strongly recommend that you visit the Kira Prep website for additional resources.
If you are offered admission to our program, you will be required to send in official transcripts and official proof of degree completion. Please visit the document types page for further details.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned.
- You can begin the full-time MBA ISP program only in August of each year. The application deadline is March 1. Any applications received after this date will be reviewed if space permits, if program is full they will be looked at for the next August intake.
- International applicants are recommended to apply at least 4 months before the start of their desired entry point to allow for visa processing time. Application review can take up to 1 month from when we receive a completed application. Admission decisions will be posted to your my.brocku.ca account as well as emailed to you.