We’re here to help. Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we’ll guide you through all of your available options.
Summary of Application Documents
We would be happy to check on the status of your application upon request and we will contact you by email in the event that we require more information, would like to speak with you or make a decision on your application.
All applications and application documents for the MAcc program must be submitted electronically.
All applications must include:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non Refundable Application Fee ($130 Canadian)
- The application fee can be paid by credit card or by online banking. All application fees are received by OUAC, not by Brock University.
- Required Documents
- Within three business days of your application payment being processed you will be contacted by email by Brock University. The email will include instructions to activate your my.brocku.ca account and electronically submit your required application documents.
- Please visit the document upload instructions and document types page for more information
- Scans of original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- If you are a Brock student, your Brock transcript will be uploaded for you.
- The scanned copy must be of your official transcript, not your student/self-serve copy.
- The transcript document must also include the grading scale for the institution
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted. Both the translated and the original version must be scanned and uploaded.
Two electronic reference reports
- Both reference reports MUST be provided by businessfaculty members
- Reference reports can only be submitted using the Brock University electronic reference system.
- Your referees will be emailed automatically with instructions to complete the reference reports once your application has been received by Brock University.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Graduate Studies Internal Scholarship/Award Application
- Completion of this form will ensure that you are considered for any awards/scholarships you may be eligible for
- Scan of official TOEFL, IELTS or ITELP score (if applicable)
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- The Goodman School of Business may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English.
If you are offered admission to our program, you will be required mail official transcripts and official proof of degree completion. Please visit the document types page for further details.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned.
- Please note that the MAcc program begins in January of each year only. The next available entry point will be January 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the program is full.
- Admission decision will be made on a competitive basis.
There is no set deadline for applications, however, due to the competitive nature of the program, students are strongly encouraged to apply early.