Due to the competitive nature of the Goodman MAcc program, the admission averages for successful MAcc applicants will vary from year to year. The averages listed below are the minimum required for admission consideration and do not guarantee admission.
- Four year Goodman bachelor’s degree in Accounting (BAcc) or completion of all CPA Canada courses to the end of PEP Core module 2.
*Please note that international degrees/credentials obtained outside of Canada will not qualify for admission into the MAcc program.
- Minimum 75 per cent academic average in the last two years of undergraduate degree
- Minimum 75 per cent academic average in key accounting prerequisite courses (with no grade below 60)
- Two academic references provided by Business Faculty members
- Minimum English language proficiency score (if applicable): TOEFL iBT 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- Goodman may request an English language score from any applicant whose first language is not English.
- A personal interview with a designated faculty member may be required