This program is designed to encourage the development of critical thinking, analysis and communication skills. By facilitating personal growth and the ability to adapt and respond to a complex and changing environment, the program helps you acquire advanced knowledge in accounting and related aspects of business.
Upon successful graduation from the Goodman MAcc CPA pathway program:
- You will have completed the CPA PEP program in 7 months of full-time study, instead of 2 years of part-time study.
- You will have completed all four CPA elective modules (Assurance, Tax, Finance and Performance Management) and have exceeded the elective requirements of CPA Ontario.
- You will have completed two integrated capstone modules designed to prepare you for the CFE.
- You will proceed to write the Common Final Evaluation (CFE) in the September immediately following your graduate program.
- You may have chosen to complete a four month co-op work term which will count toward your CPA practical work experience requirement.
Information for current Goodman BAcc applicants
Graduates of Goodman’s BAcc (Stream A) program are eligible to apply for the MAcc CPA Pathway. This accredited pathway will allow you to complete all the required courses and modules for the CPA designation.
Upon completion of the MAcc CPA Pathway, Goodman BAcc (Stream A) graduates will proceed directly to the CFE.
Information for non-Goodman applicants
If you are applying from another Canadian institution, and did not complete our BAcc degree, you will need to contact us through the Graduate Portal to request an individual assessment of your eligibility for the MAcc CPA pathway.