Our team’s diverse set of skills can meet your needs. With access to the resources of the Goodman School of Business including professors who specialize in Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance and Accounting, our team has what it takes to help grow your organization.
Marketing & Sales
- Performing market research will help you identify missed market share and grow your sales.
- Creating a marketing plan will focus your marketing efforts in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- Brands are not bought, they’re earned; a brand analysis will allow your organization to establish its brand and capitalize on the benefits of a clearly defined brand.
- A sales strategy review will determine if your sales approach is the best one for your organization.
- A strategic plan will help your organization identify where it is, where you want it to be, and how to get it there.
- A feasibility analysis will ensure you have all of the information you need in order to make the right decisions for your organization.
- A business plan will maximize your chances of success by ensuring you review all of the necessary aspects of a new venture.
Accounting & Finance
- Performing a cost-benefit analysis will ensure your organization is spending every dollar wisely.
- Assistance with budgeting and financial planning will allow you to plan for present-day success and future growth.
- An efficiency review will allow you to get the most out of your staff.
- Training programs will reduce the amount of time new employees require to get ‘up to speed’ and become effective members of your team.