This program is designed to give leaders the opportunity to work towards a Goodman certificate while learning at their own pace in accordance with their schedules, as they may complete the courses in any order over a three-year period. Participants who successfully complete the program requirements will receive the Niagara Region-Goodman School of Business Professional Leadership Certificate by the Goodman School of Business.
- Know how to get the best out of your department, division or team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Understand three methods of creative thinking: mind mapping, brainstorming and morphological analysis and their potential for creative problem solving
- Know an overview of data management and business analytics along with the techniques, approaches and tools that can be used as methods of understanding, exploring and analyzing various types of business problems (no prior knowledge necessary)
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Understand practical strategies to accompany the annual planning process and how delegation can be used as a tool for enhance productivity
- Understand practical communication strategies and skills for business and real-life negotiation scenarios
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.