CIMEE offers a unique development program for Niagara Parks Commission employees looking to enhance their leadership skills and abilities.
Niagara Parks Commission Leadership Development Program
The Niagara Parks Commission Leadership Development Program is a series of professional and personal development seminars, taking place at Niagara Parks locations. Participants who successfully complete the program requirements will receive the Niagara Parks Commission Leadership Certificate by the Goodman School of Business.
- Identify self-awareness and opportunities to work with others to maximize performance
- Understand your role in achieving success for the team and organization
- Conduct performance management dealing with high and poor performers and having difficult conversations
- Learn methods for motivating and encouraging your team to perform at consistently high levels (i.e., goal setting, shared achievements, milestones, etc.)
- Identify individual leadership priorities and develop action plans with a focus on sustainability