The Business Healthcare Leadership Program is a continuing education program for health services providers located in Niagara and beyond.
Business Healthcare Leadership Program
A series of management and leadership seminars take place at Brock University over six days. Health service professionals who successfully complete the program requirements will receive the Business Healthcare Leadership Certificate by the Goodman School of Business.
- Use the model of improvement as a mechanism for change and make changes based on the best available evidence in a complex health care environment
- Deliver clear and confident presentations by building your presentation skills
- Understand practical communication strategies and skills for real-life negotiation scenarios
- Know how to provide more timely service for your patients while making efficient use of limited resources
- Know how to effectively delegate within the workplace and evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool
- Develop appropriate performance measures, conduct a performance appraisal and how to deal with difficult situations