The Business Healthcare Leadership Program is a continuing education program for health services providers located in Niagara and beyond. It includes a series of management and leadership seminars taking place at Brock University over six days.
- Use the model of improvement as a mechanism for change and make changes based on the best available evidence in a complex health care environment
- Deliver clear and confident presentations by building your presentation skills
- Understand practical communication strategies and skills for real-life negotiation scenarios
- Know how to provide more timely service for your patients while making efficient use of limited resources
- Know how to effectively delegate within the workplace and evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool
- Develop appropriate performance measures, conduct a performance appraisal and how to deal with difficult situations