The Business Healthcare Leadership Program is a continuing education program for health services providers located in Niagara and beyond. It includes a series of management and leadership seminars taking place at Brock University over six days.
- Use the model of improvement as a mechanism for change and make changes based on the best available evidence in a complex health care environment
- Deliver clear and confident presentations by building your presentation skills
- Understand practical communication strategies and skills for real-life negotiation scenarios
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Know how to provide more timely service for your patients while making efficient use of limited resources
- Know how to effectively delegate within the workplace and evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool
- Develop appropriate performance measures, conduct a performance appraisal and how to deal with difficult situations
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.