After completing the Leadership Development Program, participants can move into the Executive Leadership Program, which consists of higher level leadership study.
Executive Leadership Certificate
Seminars are usually day-long (6 hours) and can be scheduled in one week, or spaced out over several weeks. Participants who successfully complete five full-day seminars will receive the Executive Leadership Certificate.
Areas of study in this level include:
- Invisioning and Leading Organizational Change
- Gaining Trust and Building Employee Morale
- Developing High-Performance Teams
- Conflict Resolution and Getting to Win-Win
- Advanced Project Management Applications
- Coaching and Employee Involvement Strategies
- Developing and Utilizing Business Acumen
- Strategic Collaboration: Creating Alliances, Partnerships, Synergies
- Understanding, Utilizing and Maximizing Information Flow
- Developing Standards and Ethics in your Organization