Seminars are usually day-long (6 hours) and can be scheduled in one week, or spaced out over several weeks. Participants who successfully complete five full-day seminars will receive the Executive Leadership Certificate.
- Invisioning and Leading Organizational Change
- Gaining Trust and Building Employee Morale
- Developing High-Performance Teams
- Conflict Resolution and Getting to Win-Win
- Advanced Project Management Applications
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Coaching and Employee Involvement Strategies
- Developing and Utilizing Business Acumen
- Strategic Collaboration: Creating Alliances, Partnerships, Synergies
- Understanding, Utilizing and Maximizing Information Flow
- Developing Standards and Ethics in your Organization
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.