Goodman Group’s “Leading the Way – Management Development Certificate” is designed for Brock employees in supervisory and management roles in a collaboration between the Brock Human Resources department and Goodman Group.
The focus will be on key areas of modern management in today’s work environment and consist of nine half-day workshops plus one follow-up session.
- Complete a self-assessment using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Know how to develop personal leadership skills
- Work with employees to increase their awareness and capacity for self-discovery and motivate them to begin a process of continuous learning and development
- Organize and direct the change management process and know how to lead change within your organization
- Increase employees’ awareness and capacity for self-discovery and motivate them to begin a process of continuous learning and development
- Enhanced Teamwork;
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
- Develop a process for effective delegation in the workplace and evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool;
- Move your team from a group of individuals to a high functioning team;
- Manage effectively in a mature union environment;
- Understand financial management and budgeting techniques as practices in today’s business environments;
- Create an action plan for ongoing leadership development.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours Contact us for more details.