Today, business operations are often digitized from end to end resulting in new security challenges and threats. Cyber risk in your supply chain means business risk. An organization’s cybersecurity efforts are effective when their employees are educated on cyber risks and what to do if they’re the victim of an attack.
Join us on this two-day workshop designed to train all non-technical supply chain professionals on the best practices they need to keep themselves safe and reduce risk company wide. After the workshop, participants will receive a one-year membership to Supply Chain Canada, Ontario Institute.
Developed In partnership with Supply Chain Canada, Ontario Institute
Our two day Cyber Security Seminar will increase your resilience against cyber threats.
Program participants will benefit from learning how to:
- Implement risk management processes
- Safeguard sensitive information and productivity
- Assess risks to improve security policies
- Secure access control based on industry recommendations
- Set achievable goals with auditing, scanning, and testing systems
- Respond to security alerts
- Identify flaws in computer systems and networks
- Prevent cyber attacks of various types
Tejaswini Herath is an Associate Professor in the Goodman School of Business at Brock University. Dr. Herath completed her PhD from the Management Science and Systems department at the State University of New York at Buffalo, USA. She holds Masters in Management Information Systems (MMIS) and MS in Civil Engineering from Auburn University, USA, and a BE in Civil Engineering from Pune University, India.
Dr. Herath teaches courses in quantitative methods, information systems, and information assurance. In 2014, Herath received the Goodman School of Business Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award.
Interested in attending the next offering of this program? Get in touch with Goodman Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular Price
- $895 + HST
- Supply Chain Canada Member Price
- $795 + HST
- Proof of membership will be required to complete the registration.