Created to empower personnel to develop the fundamental knowledge necessary to achieve their strategic growth goals. This program blends academic and practical experience where you will learn from leading academics and wine business experts while building your professional network.
- Overview of Canadian vineyards and wines.
- Turning your business concept into reality.
- Wine gastronomy.
- Financial analysis for the wine industry.
- Wine market, competition and legislation.
- International wine logistics and operations.
- Wine marketing and brand building.
- Direct-to-consumer and retail management.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Having worked closely with Brock University’s academics and wine business leaders for many years, I know this program will give participants the confidence and expertise to propel their career in the wine sector forward”
– George Soleas, LCBO President and CEO
“Sessions were very well organized and I enjoyed going to the various winery locations for our seminars and the direct contact with session leaders, wine producers and estate owners/keynote speaker were most enjoyable”
– Past Participant
“The chance to interact with both Faculty and industry, both at Brock and at the wineries of the region was a rare opportunity. I understand the industry I work in much better for having this experience”
– Steven Trussler, Senior Laboratory Demonstrator, Cool Climate Oenology and Viticulture Institute