Good leadership helps everyone understand what the impact goal is, makes sure they have what they need to do their job, provides encouragement, and monitors progress as the team moves forward.
Goodman Group’s Leadership Series are created to support professionals with targeted interest in topics that will support their skills upgrading, through short seminars that can be attended both individually or as part of a package.
- Spring 2023: Thursdays from 6 to 9 P.M.
- For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The program tuition is $395/session + HST per participant.
- Group pricing and alumni discount are available.
“This seminar encouraged me to do some self-reflection on how I lead in my work environment and what things I need to work on so that I can get the highest performance from the team I manage.”
– Kristina Phillips, Manager of Residential Services, Community Living-Fort Erie
“Leadership development is a big need in Niagara. The program was attractive to me since it had the credibility of being run by the Goodman School of Business. We had a wonderful group of participants and we generated great ideas and discussion.”
– Lisa Panetta, CEO, Community Addiction Services of Niagara.