Project Management is the future of business. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027.
This certificate focuses on the skills, knowledge, and tools you will require to be a successful project manager, from recognizing the concepts and basic functions to identifying plans, utilization of soft leadership skills, and managing project risk using analytical methodologies.
Our Project Management Fundamentals Certificate will provide a thorough overview of the skill set needed to succeed in this burgeoning field.
Through interactive classes, learn from Goodman School of Business professors and industry leaders about:
- Scheduling, controlling, and uncertainty in projects
- Project management foundational functions
- Project planning and needs identification
- Detailed project documentation
- Network diagrams, Gantt charts, scheduling, critical path, and crashing
- Controlling the project, managing resources, and costs
- Scheduling and critical path method
- Risk management methods
- Stakeholder engagement methods
- Utilization of project management software
Fall 2023: Instructor-led hybrid sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (ET) as follows:
- Day 1: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Day 2: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Day 3: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Day 4: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The PM course allowed me to focus on my skills set and empower my leadership. I highly recommend this course. Thanks to Goodman Group at Brock for offering such outstanding training to the community”
– Rose Karborani, Settlement Coordinator, Niagara Folk Arts Multicultural Centre