The Niagara Parks Commission Leadership Development Program is a series of professional and personal development seminars, taking place at Niagara Parks locations. Participants who successfully complete the program requirements will receive the Niagara Parks Commission Leadership Certificate by the Goodman School of Business.
- Identify self-awareness and opportunities to work with others in order to maximize performance.
- Understand your role in achieving success for the team and organization.
- Conduct performance management by dealing with high and poor performers and having difficult conversations.
- Learn methods for motivating and encouraging your team to perform at consistently high levels (i.e. goal setting, shared achievements, milestones, etc).
- Identify individual leadership priorities and develop action plans with a focus on sustainability.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.
Goodman School of Business, Brock University