Our team’s diverse set of skills can meet your needs. With access to the resources of the Goodman School of Business including professors who specialize in Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, our team has what it takes to help you grow your organization.
Marketing & Sales
- Performing market research to help you identify untapped market share and boost your sales.
- Creating a marketing plan to focus on your marketing efforts to maximize its effectiveness.
- Brands are not bought, they are earned; a thorough brand analysis will allow your organization to establish its brand and capitalize on the benefits of a clearly defined brand.
- A sales strategy review will help determine if your current sales approach is the most competent one for your organization.
- A strategic plan will help your organization identify where it currently stands, where you want it to be, and how to get it there.
- A feasibility analysis will ensure you have all of the information you need to make the right decisions for your organization.
- A business plan will maximize your chances of success by ensuring you review all of the necessary aspects of a new venture.
Accounting & Finance
- Performing a cost-benefit analysis will ensure your organization is spending every dollar wisely.
- Assistance with budgeting and financial planning will enable you to plan for present-day success and future growth.
- An efficiency review will allow you to get the most out of your staff.
- Training programs will reduce the amount of time new employees require to get ‘up to speed’ and become effective members of your team.