Seminars are usually day-long (6 hours) and can be scheduled in one week, or spaced out over several weeks. Participants who successfully complete five full-day seminars will receive the Executive Leadership Certificate.
- Envisioning and leading organizational change
- Gaining trust and building employee morale
- Developing high-performance teams
- Conflict resolution and getting to win-win
- Advanced project management applications
- Coaching and employee involvement strategies
- Developing and utilizing business acumen
- Strategic collaboration: Creating alliances, partnerships, synergies
- Understanding, utilizing and maximizing information flow
- Developing standards and ethics in your organization
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates.
Goodman School of Business, Brock University