What is a deferral?
Applicants to Technological Education who have extenuating circumstances may request a one-time deferral of admission to their offered program for a period of one year. If you only wish to move your offer/entry to the next session (i.e. from Summer to Winter entry or vice versa), do not complete this form. Simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine if this is an option for you, based on space availability.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of admission, submitted the $500.00 non-refundable deposit, and met all the conditions of their offer
- We will only accept requests for deferrals from May 1-31, 2022 for the Summer 2022 entry point, and from October 1-31, 2022 for the Winter 2023 entry point
- Once your request is submitted, we will review it and notify you of a decision within 10-15 business days
- Brock will communicate a deferral decision with you using the personal email address you provided on your application to Technological Education. Please check your email regularly. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Brock University makes deferral decisions at its discretion, and they are not guaranteed. Brock may request supporting documentation, dependent on the nature of the deferral request.
This form is for applicants who hold an offer to the Technological Education program only.
In order to submit this request, you must confirm the following points below. If you cannot confirm them, please submit your request once you can confirm all points below.
TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION DEFERRAL REQUEST
This form has closed.