What is a deferral?
Applicants holding an offer to the Technological Education program for Summer 2023 may request a one-time, one-year deferral of their start date. Deferrals must be submitted no later than May 31, 2023, using the form below. Due to the competitive nature and limited enrolment of this program, we are unable to accept late requests.
Who may request a deferral?
Applicants may complete their request if they have experienced an extenuating circumstance since applying to the program. Applicants must provide a rationale as to why they are unable to commence studies due to their circumstance. In some cases, Brock may request documentation to support the applicant’s request.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer, submitted their $500 non-refundable tuition deposit, and met all conditions of their offer.
- Once a request is submitted, the applicant will be notified of the decision by email to the personal email used on their application. Please allow 10 business days for a decision.
- Brock University makes deferral decisions at its discretion, and they are not guaranteed.
- Please do not submit the form below for deferral requests to any other Brock programs. This request is for the Technological Education program only.
- Please submit your request below, only if you can confirm all If you cannot confirm them, your request will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION DEFERRAL REQUEST
This form has closed.